|Fifteen years to the month after his acquittal, Southerland was dating a woman named Lillian Ruth Cawley when, on March 12, 2015, her husband, Glenn Russell Cawley, 55, was murdered in his Twin Falls home. He was killed the same way Southerland's|
|TWIN FALLS – A dispute over a woman between “an old boyfriend and a new boyfriend” likely led to Saturday's murder-suicide, the county prosecutor said Monday. Troy Anderson, 36, shot and killed Benjamin Day, 42, early Saturday at a Twin Falls home |
|Twin Falls County Sheriff's Sgt. Rick Beem was identified Friday as the deputy who fired his gun at a suspect during a police pursuit Feb. 12 in Filer. In this 2013 file photo, Beem is seen at a training that teaches law enforcement officers when to|
|The Murtaugh is more action-packed than just about any day trip in Idaho, similar to the nonstop excitement of the Lochsa River or the Payette River “Canyon” section. There are 16 major rapids on a 14-mile stretch between the Murtaugh Bridge and Twin|
|Singer/songwriter Ed Sheeran is shown on left and lookalike William “Rusty” Goss, a Twin Falls resident, is pictured on the right. prev. next. TWIN FALLS — A ... But later, a coworker told Goss he looks like “the guy dating Taylor Swift.” When Goss|
|Simpson, whose district includes the Magic Valley and who is in his eighth term in Congress, isn't a stranger to presiding over debates — he was Speaker of the House when he was in the Idaho Legislature. He has also presided over the U.S. House before|
|Jose Anthony Mouw, 44, was charged Oct. 11 in Twin Falls County Magistrate Court with felony counts of trafficking in methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance, but the local charges have since been dropped, and Mouw was indicted by a |
|RICHFIELD — A collision report from Idaho State Police says the driver that caused a crash that injured more than a dozen children was asleep, drowsy or fatigued, contributing to the crash. The report lists distraction as another contributing|
|TWIN FALLS — District Judge Randy Stoker said the locker room attack of a black, mentally disabled Dietrich football player was not racially motivated despite evidence that white players and coaches called him “fried chicken, grape soda and Kool-Aid.”.|
|MOUNTAIN HOME — The skeletal remains found April 15 in a badger hole north of Mountain Home are those of two children, not one as initially believed, authorities said Monday. Investigators determined that two children were buried on top of one another |
- World's first quadriplegic Barbie lookalike spends £10000 on makeup, clothes and designer heels to emulate her idol ...
- Twin Falls deputy testifies firing 3 to 6 shots, hitting suspects Jeep
- San Diego man arrested for drug trafficking in Twin Falls faces federal indictment
- UPDATE: Twin Falls murder-suicide result of dispute between 'old boyfriend and new boyfriend,' prosecutor says
- Definitive Signs Your Hook-Up Buddy Wants To Be Something More
- Ontario MPP joins Trillium Party after being booted from PCs. So what exactly is the Trillium Party?
- Ed Sheeran Rules Australia's Singles Chart for a Fourth Week
- 'She sends me videos of our cats': Ed Sheeran describes his 'chill' relationship with girlfriend Cherry Seaborn and ...
- Ed Sheeran upstaged at his own gig by a Tunbridge Wells couple but he still congratulated them
- Comic Relief viewers disgusted as Vic Reeves flashes 'penis' pre-watershed but Ed Sheeran isn't allowed to talk ...