|We started out as strangers to each other: We had met at a "matching" event sponsored by the chamber that was a bit like speed dating. The potential apprentice then ranked their choices of mentors and the Young Professionals Program leaders made the |
|Gretchen Krohnfeldt, 47, was pronounced dead in her Arvada home at around 1pm. There was no immediate word on her cause and manner of death. CBS Denver reported, citing unnamed police sources, that the eighth-grade social studies teacher at Drake |
|“Speed networking is kind of like our version of speed dating — the girls spend five minutes talking to the volunteer across from them,” McClurg said. “They just kind of pick (the volunteer's) brain. And then in five minutes they rotate. It's really|
|The place has always been an outlier among Denver's western burbs, the get-off-my-lawn grandpa of the bunch, more eccentric and less fixated on keeping up with the Joneses than, say, Arvada or Lakewood. But as the pressures of double-digit growth|
|The Emporia, VA native and Baldwin have a relationship dating back to their days at Robert Yates Racing when Baldwin served as crew chief for Sadler. "This is a great opportunity for me and everyone affiliated with Tommy Baldwin Racing," said Sadler.|
|Westbound Interstate 70 at Floyd Hill in eastern Clear Creek County is a well-known bottleneck for travelers heading into Colorado's high country. It's a steep, two-lane, winding strip of highway down a mountain hillside that ends with a narrow bridge|
|“The victim later sought medical treatment and survived his injury,” Arvada police spokesperson Jill McGranahan said in statement. Boyd has an extensive criminal history — 11 pages worth of arrests dating back to 1997. Sources say he's affiliated to|
|The dog was filmed by Erica and Mike Kannely's dashcam as it jumped from the backseat side window of its owner's vehicle on I-70 in Arvada, Colorado, on Tuesday. It leaped into their path, rolling on its side several times before jumping to its feet.|
|“It's like speed dating,” she said “Adults tend to stick to their own groups. We need to set up opportunities for kids to listen to other kids and other groups.” Then there was Mix It Up Day, on Monday, when kids had to choose someone new to eat lunch|
- California Man Creates 'Make Dating Great Again' Website
- Shifting Winds Write Their History on a New Zealand Lake Bed
- Robert Whitcomb: Shifting Sands; Uniting on Infrastructure; and Urban Wildlife
- Pupil of The Krays: The violent psychopath who graduated from the criminal school of London's most notorious ...
- Bromsgrove singles the funniest in the UK, dating site survey suggests
- Search for missing RAF airman Corrie McKeague focuses on notorious dogging site as mum fears body find
- Research suggests the older woman/younger man relationship has been on the increase since the 80s
- Boyfriend suggests breast implants after first sexual encounter: Ellie
- DID The SAS kill at Amritsar? Foreign Office hastily recalls files 'detailing UK role' in notorious Indian army ...
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Finally Fixed…So Now What?